Speedliner Dealership Options Review and Suggestions
Speedliner is another good name, but no actual equipment, and very high cost for only one product.
Overall, it has great strength, but requires 1-2 days to cure. Metallic substrates must always be dry and primed with their UltraPrime 450 before applying Speedliner. Price for Speedliner is over $60 / gal plus freight with only 2 & 4 gallon kits. Vapors from Speedline 1000 contain isocyanates and solvents.
- Only Speedliner brand primer can be used.
- Manual mix only, cure takes 2 or more days.
- No 5 gallon pails, drums or discounts.
- Gun is same as wallboard model called Spraying Mantis at higher price than retail.
- Pressure pot is like a Graco, but requires premixing with no known method of cleaning it or purging hoses & gun.
- This pressure pot is not a plural component pump.
- The spray air needs to be less than 5% relative humidity as it leaves the gun.
- A 3-in-1 refrigerant dryer for you compressor is mandatory.
Speedliner 1000 Pressure Pot
|Speedliner 1000 Pressure Pot – $1,375.00
· The spray air needs to be less than 5% relative humidity as it leaves the gun.
· A 3-in-1 refrigerant dryer for you compressor is mandatory.
· Air membrane dryer is mandatory.
· Requires air compressor dedicated to this equipment.
Basic Speedliner Hopper Equipment
|Speedliner Hopper Gun – $127.00
The recommended hopper gun for Speedliner is their gun, but at a higher cost than same Wallboard guns available online and through major hardware stores. Hoppers as these are usually no charge via SL&C kits.
Submit your review