Spray Lining & Coatings Provides Specialty Coatings For Boats And All Marine Products Or Applications
From boat hulls, to decks, to equipment, to docks and other structures, SL&C has developed products to ensure many years of lasting protection. You can easily customize the color, texture, thickness, flexibility, and abrasion resistance of our marine coating products for an exact match to your coating requirements.
SLC114AS – Our primary marine grade Anti-Stick Polyurea Formulation:
Pricing: $3.18/ft² @ 78 mil
Equipment: Graco-based or PMC plural component pumps, SLC Back-Pack system, large & small cartridge & large Graco-hopper-component system
Loaner Equip 20 to 90 days based on job size, sq ftg, experience
ABRASION PROOF SPRAYED ELASTOMERIC POLYUREA “SLIPPERY”
114AS high-strength, 226% -elongation developed with ship hull aquatic anti-friction polymer technology.
Fully resistant to abrasion at over 78 mil ht. marine hulls resist high wear with this ht; over 130 mils lasts through daily run-aground.
• Impact absorbing
• Sound dampening noise control
• Below freezing temperature flexible
• Seamless self-bonding
• 100% buoyant foe aquatic efficiencies
Abrasion Proofing Lining on:
• Rock or grain chutes and hoppers
• Grain, rock, bins, all Silos
• Any Screw conveyor
• Aquatic animal, water ride basins
• Any Slurry tanks and pipelines
• Dump truck lining
• Classifier and shaker screens
• Hatcheries, aquariums, Any aquatic animal habitats and water ride basins
• Thick lining & coating for bumpers or heavy equipment
Applications: Anti-Stick with or without Slip-Proof properties by smooth, light orange peel, course or high-profile gripping remaining easily cleaned.